Legends of Signum, incorporated under the laws of Ukraine with a head office Glyebov SE, st. Gvardeytcev Shironintsev 73b, of.53, Kharkov 61144, Ukraine (hereinafter — the Company), provides an individual (hereinafter — the Client) with access to the site https://signumgames.com (hereinafter — the Website) and the opportunity to use services of the Website according to the terms and conditions of this agreement (hereinafter — the Agreement).
- Images of products on our website are for illustrative purposes; actual products may differ from such images.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and Company unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
- you must add any the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout
- if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details
- once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale
- you will be transferred to the Payment website/page, and PayPal or another method will handle your payment
- we will then send you an initial acknowledgment
- once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order or your goods will be dispatched with an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract as the point of dispatch is the point of sale).
We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We, therefore, recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records..
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by reviewing the order summary. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by clicking on “edit invoice address” for your personal details or editing the basket contents.
Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated when you pay for the product.
In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product.
Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable).
Payment for all products must be made by any method detailed on the website from time to time.
Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force.
You warrant to us that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale
- the information provided in your order is accurate and complete. This includes address details. Should you pay by a method that stores an address then it is your responsibility to ensure the correct address is passed to us
- you will be able to accept delivery of the products.
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order. Your address must be correct or else we will bear no responsibility for any loss for an incomplete address.
We will use reasonable endeavors to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 5 days of the date of our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 28 days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation. Suppliers occasionally withdraw products from sale and we, therefore, are unable to fulfill specific orders, in this case, we will offer a refund or other alternative.
If a delivery attempt is made by our delivery agents and a cost is incurred to us by a customer’s failure to arrange redelivery or collection of a package, then you accept that we may pass the delivery charge. Also if asked to cancel/refund the order the costs incurred for the original delivery and return will not be refunded (following a failed delivery).
If an order has been shipped and not received, you must inform us within a reasonable period. This period is deemed to be 14 days for our courier service, 30 days for First Class Airmail and Ukraine Postal services. Past these timescales, we will resend packages at our discretion.
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of:
- delivery of the products
- receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges)
We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day, we received your valid notice of cancellation.
Nothing in these terms of sale will limit or exclude your or our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, liability.
Subject to this, the products we sell are intended for personal use only and we will not be liable for any business losses (including without limitation loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of management or office time).
Unless explicitly specified otherwise all Vouchers and Coupons are limited to a single user per person, and only a single voucher or code can be used per order. In addition, Gift Certificates expire after 12 months of purchase.
We often run Free Shipping promotions, which you can usually qualify for by spending a certain amount with us or entering a special coupon code at the checkout. However, each Free Shipping promotion has its own terms and conditions. Meanwhile, certain products, such as heavy and bulky items are not included in these promotions.